We hope everyone has been staying safe in their bubbles and coping without getting to go out and ride.
As I’m sure you can imagine we were personally pretty devastated to close our doors after working so hard to open our shop only two weeks before lock down but we know it was the right thing to do for our awesome little country.
With the prospect of Level 3 on the horizon we have been working on what that will mean for us and want to share how we can help you get back on two wheels asap!
While in lock down we have been working away on our online store which we will launch on our website by Tuesday. You will be able to purchase motorcycles, parts and apparel. You can also call or email us to discuss ordering anything not listed on our website.
Customers will not be able to enter our work shop and showroom as we are strictly following the health and safety guidelines provided by the government but our mechanic is still working and you can book servicing and repairs with us now!
We can offer all our normal services just in a different way, here is a quick run down of how it will work.
- Book servicing and repairs on our website or over the phone.
- Buy Motorcycles, parts and apparel on our website or over the phone.
- Free delivery in the Wakatipu Basin. All deliveries will be contactless.
- Free contactless bike pick up and drop off for servicing.
- Click and collect option available with a well-marked area to drop off your bike or parts and separate area for pick up.
- Payment will be accepted through our website, over the phone or online banking.
We are more excited than ever to get back to work!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or for more information and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Rebecca & Michael McKee
03 441 4653