- The engine features compact, streamlined design for the double advantage of low engine positioning and extra-slim, off-road rider-friendly chassis.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- KEIHIN FCR39 flat-side carburettor for seamless and smooth engine power delivery.
- Quickly-release left side cover for easy access to the air filter.
- Dry-sump lubrication system makes crankcase compact.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers contribute to weight reduction.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm and adjusts ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter with a lightweight electric starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery.
- Automatic decompression system lifts one exhaust valve to provide easy starting.
- The bodywork features smooth transitions between the tail and seat to facilitate machine control on or off-road.
- Long travel, 49 mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive linkage rear suspension system are both multi-adjustable.
- Narrow frame made of thin, round and rectangular chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimum weight.
Price + ORC