There's no other feeling quite like it. There's a new world of freedom and excitement waiting for your just around the corner. So what are you waiting for? Someone to give you a lift? Take control with the Suzuki GSX150. Discover independence, exhilaration, and adventure like you've never known before. With heart-racing power, awesome styling, and cutting-edge technology, the GSX150 lets you live life on your own terms.
- Bold and sporty graphics
- Aluminium 4 stroke, single cylinder 154cc engine powered by cutting-edge Technology - which boasts top-class Power performance without compromising fuel efficiency.
- Ultra-lightweight engine for maximum efficiency and ultra-lightweight
- Newly designed hi-tech frame: Utilising lightweight material and optimised rigid parts achieves a lightweight easy to ride chassis
- Large-diameter front forks: Increases the rigidity around the front section and reduces the weight.
- Lightweight piston incorporating racing technologies has a skirt with an inverted triangle shape, the first in Suzuki‘s small-size motorcycles
- Compact cylinder head with an optimised design helps achieve a compact combustion chamber resulting in a lightweight head. Cooling fins above the combustion chamber help better cooling resulting in better power performance.
- Suzuki Jet cooling system (SJCS) ensures better cooling of engine resulting in better power and mileage
- Pulsed secondary AIR-injection system (PAIR): Ignites unburned hydrocarbons and reduces carbon monoxide emissions.
- Throttle Position Sensor: Ignition timing is varied according to throttle position, contributing to superb pickup and throttle response.
- Tubeless radial tyre: Highly rigid tubeless tyre minimises leakage of air in the event of a puncture ensures high safety. Radial rear tyre with sporty appearance improve straight-line stability
- Fully digital speedometer
- Dual-Muffler: Dual outlet type exhaust for improved exhaust efficiency and impressive appearance.
- 3 spoke wheel: Unique Y-shaped 3-spoke lightweight wheel like in bigger motorcycles.