LEATT GPX 3.5 NECK BRACE - BLACK
Premium Lightweight Off-Road Neck Brace
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%.
Latest in the Leatt range and made of polyamide, the GPX 3.5’s rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
• Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
• Up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
• Rigid, non- flexible platform made of polyamide for lowest possible neck forces
• CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
• Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
• Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
• Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
• Free, optional clear chest strap included
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: <500g
$5 Standard shipping, Free shipping on orders over $200